SAHM's

im just wondering, if all your kids are in school what do you do? whats your typical day like? im in no way bashing im just curious, if i didnt have my son at home i would run errands and take walks and exercise and stuff :]

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 1:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• I take the time to get chores done,visit family,exercise,and relax so I can be rested when my son comes home.He has autism and is quite the handful!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My kids are grown and away from home. I do stay at home, but I am extremely busy. We travel alot! So, if i am at home for a week or so, I usually clean, cook, watch TV and play on the computer.
    Anonymous

• I am a new SAHM. My son is 11 weeks old and wants to be held 24/7. I try to keep the house clean (since my hubby doesnt know how to), and run errands.
    Jordanlover05

Answer by Jordanlover05 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Laundry, cleaning, making beds, meal planning and cooking, managing appointments and schedules, yard work, gardening (veggies to preserve for food), drive my blind mother to stores and appointments, work on my hobbies that bring in a little extra cash.....oh, I do all these and homeschool 3 kids on top of it!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am a SAHGM and my 8 yr old is in school all day , the house work will get done.. and I am on line for the most part... after school it's the usual 8 yr old thing he likes to do...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i will be a SAHM but when my baby does go to school , ill probably clean house, run errands , do laundry , all that stuff . im not one that can just sit around all day . im on bedrest now and it is driving me up the wall .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2009