has anyone ever used biooil for stretchmarks,did it work?

avismama

Asked by avismama at 1:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I never used that product but I used coco butter and vitamin e oil I made it through three pregnancies stretch mark free!
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 1:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Try Avon's ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother. It is amazing and work very quickly! It isn't greasy either so you can wear it all day! and it helps with cellulite as well. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I used it. Stretch marks are genetic, so I didn't think I could avoid them. But mine look a lot better than my mother's do! I like Bio Oil b/c even though it's an oil, it absorbs very well & doesn't leave you feeling greasy or sticky.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I used it, and I noticed the marks on my legs and thighs faded rather quickly. I'm not sure if it worked on my stomach, but my stretch marks are a lot less noticeable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2009