ii am currentl.y 8 mounths pregnant with my son. i am living with the childs father i know he cares about me but he is constantly trying to hang out with other girls and asking them for there phone number exct... im soo confsued i dont know what to do... i need sum advise...?!?!?!

sammiiebabiie

Asked by sammiiebabiie at 1:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Honestly, if he really cared about you, the baby, and your feelings, he wouldnt be asking other women for their phone number's. JMO Talk to him about it and tell him how you feel.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• The first thing you need to do is learn how to spell. Then you need to leave his sorry self because if he is like this now, what will make him change?
    Anonymous

• Have you discussd it with him. Communicating isn't always easy to master. Was he like this before you got pregnant? Does he have a lot of friends that are female? If the answer is no to those two questions you need to have a calm discussion with him and tell him how you feel and what you really need from him as your partner. You also have to let him explain how he feels having your first child is scary. He may just really need to talk about what he is going through. I hope it all works out for you. gl
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 1:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• go back home to your mothers he will cheat and give you some disease that could kill you!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• If he cared about you, he would respect you enough not to do those things. He'd focus on his family.
    If he cant respect you now...I dont see him doing so anytime soon. You may want to think about moving back home or elsewhere til he can give up his childish antics and be a responsible man.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• You need to seriously think about getting away from him. There is no evidence that he cares about you--not in what you have told us about him. Honestly, a man who cares about his family is not always trying to hook up with someone else. I really encourage you to separate yourself from him today and also consider putting your baby up for adoption so that it will have the benefit of a stable, two-parent family. Anyone can have sex and make a baby, but it takes special people to be parents. It also takes commitment, which is obviously lacking in the man that you chose to be the father of your child. With now 40% of the children born being illegitimate, it's time to turn this thing around and get serious about parenting the children that we are bringing into this world. This situation that you are in is not going to get any better. In fact, you can count on it getting worse if you choose to stay in it. Leave now!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Whoa whoa whoa nannyb! just because there may not be man in this childs life does not mean that its bad for the baby or the mother can't do just fine on her own.... I was raised by my mother on her own and she did a fantastic job! I would not have had it any other way..... I am now happily married with baby number 4 on the way.... so dont judge, and Misjudge the power of a strong single mother!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2009