Are you my neighbor?

Don't you ever wonder if your neighbor is also on cafemom right now.. maybe even answering your questions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think about that too. My neighbors are all so busy, they never come out of their homes. I know I used to think my one neighbor was a sex operator, because she NEVER left her home. Of course we just made stories up about her because it was so funny. She never left.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• nope my neighbor is a short white guy and the other side is a tall black guy lol and across the hall is elvis seriously lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Is Tupac one of your neighbors too Mrs Owen? LMAO!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Seriously, how would you know. Anyone can pretend to be a mom. Maybe the short white guy is playing a mom with three kids. How would you know??
    Anonymous

• lol ya i bet he is ... no because i know my neightbors and the short white guy is just well he aint the brightest apple in the tree . besides he is a cleaning boy in our apartment complex and is busy everyday then is in his apartment parting . the black guy is gay and hates kids and well elvis this is vegas he is way to busy to worry about cafemom . i guess unlike some i know my neighbors .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• It is true, you don't know who is who on the 'net. Take me for instance...I'm Mrs.Owen's short white guy neighbor IRL...shhh don't tell. ; )

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• cows cant type
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i know for a fact your not cause i can look out my patio right now he is down there sweeping the parking lot . i can take a pic . is it so hard to believe someone knows their neighbors ? is it hard to believe that some men arent as petty as women and dont waste their time here?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I have neighbors all around me, and have never met any of them. Don't care to and don't need to. Here is why, we live in a neighborhood that is virtually rented out to business people, they are hired to be here to work in companies.... so, it's not like they're here long anyway.

If I lived in a small town, yes.. I would know my neighbors.. Here, I don't care.
    Anonymous

• I'm teasing Mrs.Owen...actually I'm the OP's neighbor and I'm waving to her now. Hi there!!!! :waves out the window:

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2009