maybe a little TMI

I am single, and it sucks because this is like the horneist I have EVER been in my entire life, soooo..... when I "entertain" myself my baby starts kicking the ever loving crap out of me... does anyone know why? am I making her mad, is she freaking out.. does she....no.... I cant understand what it is that I am doing to make her go nuts in my belly! lol
sorry if it was TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• horomones!!!!!! lol . happens she has no idea what you are doing but she is getting the horomone rush from it and no it is not bad .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• It's definatly not a bad thing it's not like you can hurt her she is getting an extra burt of hormones but more then that she is probley jsut enjoying the movement.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 1:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• can the hormones hurt her.. I know this might sound stupid, but like Idk... a drug almost.....
    Anonymous

• no like i said it is not bad .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• NOWAY!
    Anonymous

• maybe hold off though if it is giving you the creeps
    Anonymous

• can you join a parents without partners group at a good Bible church?
    Anonymous

• what.. and tell them I masturbate frequently and it freaks my baby out.. I am pretty sure I will be shuned.. lol
    Anonymous

• lol...your baby is moving becuase she feels like moving..as soon as you have that orgasm, she should go to sleep...ive heard thats how it works w sex..dont be freaked out by it, you're just noticing her move because your 'entertaining' yourself..lol...dont trip..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• When you orgasm it sends little contractions through your uterus. It always has you've just never noticed it before. Well, baby feels the motion and is like whats going on out there and starts moving. Normal, not harmful. Have fun! :P
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 4:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2009