How can this country pull itself out of the mess?

When so many people want to disagree with everything- the government, the President.... Don't you think we should all be trying to pull together to make this work? We have so many people that wany to disagree with everything and make problems. Is there any solution that you know of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• No, I don't think we should "pull together" and make this all work. What is it that you want to work? I don't want much of anything Obama and Pelosi wants so I am working very hard AGAINST it. Sorry, not what you want to hear, but no, I am not crossing the aisle to become one of them.
    The conservative voice needs to get louder and stronger and more effective, not succumb to the Narcissist and all become equal. We have more than one political party in this country and it needs to stay that way.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• how is it going to work ? we are fartther in debt now then before . are you one to spend money thinking it make syour debt go away?
    Anonymous

• wow guys, I wish I had more time to check out homepages and read your journals. I need to start doing that. Kudos.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Hey Not.. Have you tried emailing these to the White House??
    Anonymous