Question about Thomas and Friends party theme?? First birthday!!

My son's bday is creeping up! I have about a month to get my act together and order online for supplies...etc. He loves Thomas and Friends so I decided on that theme! I am specifically looking for a train/conductor hat or Thomas related hat for the birthday boy. Got any good website with what I'm looking for? especially for that age?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 1:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• Check www.allaboardtoys.com thats where we get a lot of our stuff
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 2:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• TRU has a coupon that exp tomorrow for a free Thomas train so you get a little extra something for the birthday boy! http://www.blogginmomma.com/2009/03/21/free-thomas-the-train-from-tru-exp-322/
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 8:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• sometimes Ross has outfits with those kinds of hats attached. my son got one with these overalls there..and he's never worn the hat lol
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 11:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2009