is there a way to find out what you child is before the ultrasound

brandy5552

Asked by brandy5552 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• mothers instinct. other than that no.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• there is a thing called an intelligender test. I did not do it but a friend of mine did and it was correct on hers. www.intelligender.com
    Anonymous

• If you have already had a baby then you can guess. Like if you had a boy and carried him really high and you are pregnant now and are carrying really high it is a good possibility that this baby is a boy too. Most women carry each gender the same each time. All the girls are carried one way and the boys another. It is different for all women though. I carried my girl really low but my cousin carried hers really high. But when she had another girl she carried it the same way. But, this is of course, not 100% accurate.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• they say that a faster heart beat it's a girl. which worked out with me. it was true. i believe in that. i told my husband were having a girl no matter what. so i'm going to stay positive and hopefully it's true.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Only if you have an amniocentesis. The way you carry and all the other wives tales are just wives tales. Even heartbeats are not 100% or they would just use that to tell you what you are having, right?
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2009