• In the Spotlight:

for those of you who are fixed...

im getting ready to sign the paper work next week..im 36wks...now that im actually gonna sign paper work, im getting nervous about it...how did you mentally prepare yourself that after this surgery, you'll never be able to have children again?? how was your experience w the actual surgery and afterwards? how long were you in pain for?

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 2:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm pretty sure I got MRSA from the tubal ligation surgery. It was awful. I'd never do it again. I wasn't in pain and was up and around the next day. My entire stomach/abdominal area was black and blue - no one told me that it might happen. Make sure your doctor lets you know what to expect physically.
    Anonymous

• wow..you got MRSA from that?? scary...ive been dealing w MRSA w my daughter since she was 14months old..she'll be 4 in june..although she's only had one break out since being potty trained.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2009