does anyone think that i person should have me time

does anyone with kids think that they should have me time, time to themself, it seem like i never have time to my self or for my self i'm always so busy i'm a very busy peron, and it like i have time for everything else but me anyone ever feel that way and it is wrong wanting time to my self

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• No, its not wrong. I think everyone deserved me time, kids or not.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I dont think its wrong wanting to have time for yourself. Everyone needs time for themself. Just dont overdo it. (like leave your kids every night to go clubbing or something) Get a babysitter one night and go out with the girls or go have a spa day.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• everyone needs me time even if you have kids and probably more so if you have children. I know when my son was really young he was the only person i saw all day till his dad got home from work i was a stay at home mom. You need time to do something for yourself that makes you happy and relaxes you. it makes you a better parent i think.
    Anonymous

• I know how you fel, i cant even eat in peace... while DH just sits there and eats his meal like nothing is going on and even after he is done i still have to get up and chase her around
    Anonymous

• My me time comes when everyone is in bed. With a deployed husband I am the only parent right now. Some days Id like more time but then I remember that my kids are only little once. My 'me' time can wait til they are grown and I have no problem with that.
    Anonymous

• You get me time sooner than you think. They grow up fast. Trust me when that time comes you want less me time and more time with your kids that are turning into adults.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Yes I want and deserve me time. I am going out with a friend tomorrow. I have had about 3 me times since my LO was born. She is 8 1/2 mos. It makes me a better less stressed mommy. I truly believe in me time. Go get some.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• it is every mom's right to get time for them self's ... i always try at least once a week to get away.. and time for yourself doesn't have to cost much or take a lot of time ... for example grocery shopping .. go by ur self and enjoy the ride there, try not to stress about the cost, and just take time away from ur busy life to see the world around u
    Anonymous

• I didn't get "Me Time" really, until the youngest of my 3 kids was 10.
    unless you count grocery shopping alone or taking a shower by myself. and that didn;t happen much at all until the youngest of the 3 was 5 yrs old.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 4:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• every1 feels like that girl!! my mama always told me the only way that u can be good to ur kids and ur family is if u make time for yourself .. watever that time may be for u . a book, a bath, goin out with the girls ! wat eva makes u happy make that time for you. ull feel much betta , and be a betta momma! dont feel guilty u give so much to your children that sometimes u need some pampering and affection
    MizzMarla

Answer by MizzMarla at 11:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2009