Can anyone quess what I found at a yardsale this morning!!! VERY funny!

At a yardsale this morning I found a box of kids movies. The little Mermaid, Toy Story, ect ect. About 55 movies total. I got the whole box for a 1$!!!! Thats about 2 cents a piece! LOL

Well, I just went through all the movies and found a PERSONAL wedding video at the bottom!!!!

I was so shocked!!! Its from like 1980's. I figure the couple is now broke up and hate each other! lol

I am going by the house tomorrow to return it! I want to know if they are still married! LOL

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 2:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• at least it wasnt footage of the wedding night lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Hahahahaha... I think that's what she meant by "personal" wedding video!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• An 80's wedding? I bet the lady was hoping you wouldn't notice it in the box! I tried to sneak my hubbies old t-shirts in a bag at our yard sale - I told the woman who bought it that it was buy one, get one free! :)
    Anonymous

• OP here: LOL No the video was not THAT personal!!! Thank goodness! It was of a real wedding, not the wedding night. Funny, my dh made that same joke when we were watching it.

LOL
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009