Do you get a "day off"?

from your chores and duties even when you're sick?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 2:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• no
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I have a doctor's appointment in a few hours because I have a horrible sinus infection, so definitely no.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 2:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• No I don't... I use to... :(
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 2:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Not totally off but DH is good about lightening the load. He has a chronic illness so he can't do as much as he would like to for me.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Not really. My dh understands that when I am sick I usually take a day to relax do thingsay not get done. Same thing with the first day of my period. And every sunday I have the day to myself since that's his day off and he takes dd out. But I spend that time doing the heavy cleaning that is hard to do when she is home.
    Anonymous

• no... never because there will always be one thing happen during that "day" that makes u have to think or work something out...
    mom-at-age-18

Answer by mom-at-age-18 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• No. Dh is never home and when he is he just complains that the house isn't clean. But when he's sick the whole world's supposed to come to a grinding halt.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• never. I'm lucky if I get more then an hour!
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• no never but when so is sick he just takes to his bed , i don't even get to look at the bed when i'm sick
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009