Working moms....?

Don't you hate it when moms that don't have a job say that being a mom is a hard job? Don't we do the same things stay at home moms do, PLUS work???? LOL! I think they need to man it up!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• being a mother is a hard job period, weather you work or stay home.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 2:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I do believe that being a mom is a hard job. But you need to put in perspective. If you work then you aren't there for all the tantrums, feedings, messes that need to be cleaned up and whatever else may occur during the day. I work part time and I agree that I have to do a bunch of crap, but being a stay at home mom would be so much harder than what I am doing now.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Hmmm I still have to clean up messes and deal with tantrums. In fact, my 2 year old is throwing one right now!
    Anonymous

• When I worked and the kid had daycare, there was less mess and more help. When I'm home, I get more mess and less help. If you don't think the mom half of your job isn't work, I wonder if you're doing it right?
    Anonymous

• LOL there's a right way? I didn't get the manuel!
    Anonymous

• Yes this does annoy me but whatever!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am a SAHM and I'm nice enough to say Working mothers have it harder. I envy you all because you have to deal with the stress of a job and at home but please don't bash us SAHM's. It's not nice. Everyones situation is different.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I'm a working mom and I don't think I have it any easier or any harder than a SAHM. For about 6 months, we were able to rearrange our schedules to keep the kids home and I sort of had a taste at being a SAHM. I love my kids and every minute of them, but I don't know that I'm cut out to be a SAHM. Yes, there are different challenges I face being a working mother and I miss my kids, but it's not easy to keep 3 preschoolers entertained and happy all day long.

I think the whole debate is stupid. Like most of the debates around here - it's beating a dead horse and only put out there to cause drama.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I started working BECAUSE being a SAHM was just too much for me to handle! Now I don't have the choice anymore because we depend on my income. I wish I still had a choice, but I also think I would still work part time!
    Anonymous

• This crap again? Why don't we all just admit it's hard being a mom huh? Sheesh. I've worked outside the home and I've been a SAHM. Both have advantages and both have their though times. I just wish the trolls on here would go dig a dying hole and crawl into it...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2009