Miscarriage

How can you tell if you have had a miscarriage? A couple of months ago my birth control messed up and we thought I may have been pregnant. I was 3 weeks late with my period and then all of a sudden I started bleeding really bad and was in a lot of pain. A friend of mine said thats exactly what hers was like when she had her miscarriage but I have never had one (unless that one was a miscarriage). I'm just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's entirely likely, a lot of miscarriages happen and you don't even know about it!
    Anonymous

• mine was with alot of bleedign and pain you may have had one
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I had really bad cramping and the bleeding had lots of clots, not like normal period.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 4:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Mine was a lot of bleeding, a lot of clots, and seriously bad cramping that reminds me of labor. I also saw the babies when they came. But I was 11 weeks that time (twins). My miscarriage at five weeks was just a lot of cramping and bleeding, and a quite a few clots, though not nearly as bad.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 4:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2009