What do you do for a living and how much is your monthly income?

I am tyring to find a career i would be interested in, so I am just curious. Please write anonymously, i dont want to know who you are. NO BASHING please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• My dh is a teacher and coach, he makes about 57,000 a year. I am a preschool teacher, I work part time and no summers, I make about 500 a month for half days.

I have a BS in education too, so when I get a full time job I should start at around 31,000 or so.
    We are not rich but we are stable and comfortable.
    Anonymous

• Right now, I am disabled. But at one time I was a nurse and was making approx $40,000/year. This was 10 years ago. Nursing is a great profession. The potential for advancement is always present, the ability to work in different settings is nice (hospital, doctors office, insurance company). The hours can be very flexible and I'm pretty sure computers will never take the palce of a nurse. Not to mention the benefits are usually great.
    Anonymous

• I am a SAHM I am paid in hugs and kisses. My husband is an executive for a major retailer in distribution he makes 117,000 plus a 40,000 a year bonus. Next year when he is promoted he will make 200,000 a year with a 100,000 a year bonus. He has a Masters in Transportation Logistics.
    Anonymous

• I am a medical biller and coder for an ambulatory surgery center, and also the office manager. I make $45K a year... I bring home about $2400 a month. MOST biller/coders don't make quite that much in my area, the office manager title bumped me up to my salary.
    Anonymous

• I am a medical underwriter and make around 45K a year. Hopefully about to get an underwriting consultant job making about 50K or more a year. DH is a civilian guard for the Dept. of the Army and makes about 32K a year.
    Anonymous

• I'm currently employed with my families business. I make about 22k a year working as a secretary. My father, who is the owner, fixes furniture, and pulls in about 100k a year. My brother works with computer mainanience and makes about 30k a year. Remember though that different areas provide different salaries. So where you live this may not be a lot.. were I live, what I make is pretty average.
    Anonymous

• I was an Internal Auditor in the Financial Services Industry. I was making $48,000 plus a $600 a month car allowance. I have a BA in Accounting.

Now, laid-off, $21,000 on Unemployment
    Anonymous

• Hi ladies....
    My name is Christina...I am WAHM...I have tried Mel...and a few other's, in which I was not sucessful.....I have been looking for a legit company to come aboard with for over a year now. I have a 2 year old son, and a Husband who works at home....Preventing me from getting a Job outside the house...Plus no one is Hiring.....:(
    About a week ago I found AmeriPlan. This company has so much to offer...My first day I made my first placement...Meaning I got my first IBO (independant Business Owner), under me.....

You get paid daily. You get Benefits for up to 22 people in your HouseHold when you become a part of AmeriPlan.

This is a little about what you would do....

WHAT WE OFFER

Full time or part time work available

Flexible schedule set by each home worker individually

401K plan available

Direct Deposit available

Dental, Vision, Rx & Chiropractic benefits ar
    Mrs.Zimmerman06

Answer by Mrs.Zimmerman06 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I don't work other than at home. My husband has a bachelor's in electrical engineering and works as a systems validation engineer for a computer company - he tests computer chips prior to them being put on the market.

Anonymous

• Oops, I am Anon 11:48 with the engineer husband. Forgot to mention he makes about $65K and he graduated 2 years ago.
    Anonymous