Thomas and friends/engineer hat for kids... anyone have one?

I have seen on many Thomas and friends/trains-theme party websites, a blue striped engineer hat. it is advertised as fitting most small head sizes. Does anyone know what i'm talking about? Would it fit a 12 month old? My sons head size is the "average" for his age as far as I know. I am asking this because I might order it online for his 1st bday party

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Shopping

• I got them from our local party store for our sons 4th birthday.
    I think it might be a little big for a 1 year old.
    You could possibly pin the back of it to fit his head better.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I got one from A Day Out With Thomas when we were there that had an adjustable strap. That was when he was 18 months old and he's four now and can still wear it. They have a website I'm not sure what it is but just google "a day out with thomas merchadise" I know they still sell them because we were at the train show a few months ago and they were selling them! Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes I do know what you are talking about. I just ordered two for my boys. They have a birthday in May. They (twin boys) will be three and the hats fit them perfect. So I think the hat would be big for your little one. You could pin/sew it to make it smaller in back.

momfourboys

Answer by momfourboys at 3:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009