Does anyone know of companies that offer part-time work or telecommuting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• I looked everywhere for a job that would allow me to telecommute so that I could stay home with my son fruitlessly. After finally finding work, it proved remedial & I wasn't paid fairly so I quit. After 9 months of unsuccessful searching, I looked into starting my own Mary Kay business (I'd sworn I wasn't cut out for it & would never EVER do anything like it). Though I was unsure, I couldn't deny the great benefits of being in business for myself...being my own boss, setting my own hours, working from home, the enormous tax benefits, lots of flexibility, opportunities for training, LOTS of support. I decided it was such a good opportunity for my family, I couldn't be selfish & pass it up just because I felt uncomfortable. I don't know what's right for you, or if the Mary Kay opportunity would be right either. You'll figure it out though :) And if you'd ever like more information on Mary Kay, I'd be happy to share with you.
    retz

Answer by retz at 10:05 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yeah I'm with the other reply that telecommuting isn't all that it's wrapped up to be. That's why I found Tupperware. Check out my site and please consider the opportunity. Thanks, Amy
    my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If you want to search over many telecommuniting companies and see what is out there, WAHM.com has a whole forum just for that purpose. Give it a look over and maybe you can find one that actually pays something. Good luck!!
    LisaTOHE

Answer by LisaTOHE at 11:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have the solution for you! Ameriplan! We offer the flexibilty of working from Home and the benefits of owning your own Business!! It really is the best of both worlds. I have the backing of a 16 year old solid company & yet I get all the Tax Benefits of being a Independent Business Owner & I am in the Business of Helping Others! Oh ya and We get Paid Daily!!! And we make Residual Income!! You can request a Interview with me by going to www.abundantlifeathome.com Request a Interview and Lets talk! No Obligation let's see if our company is a right fit for you!
    medalis5

Answer by medalis5 at 6:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I think I read somewhere that the Federal government was supposed to be offering more telecommuting to their employees.....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Do you really want to work from home with no selling,no partys,easy,fun AND REAL and work at your own pace FREE training 100% risk FREE Earn a monthly INCOME 23 year old company so request more info So you can Learn more about our company and how we get payed go get an interview just got to my link
    http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.

I have been searching for a work at home job for the past two years. This has proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I've come across have been scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.

I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!

Come visit me at www.M
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 8:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. They are an awesome company!! Look at my website it gives you all the info.
    http://www.freedomathome.ws

~Kelli
    kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 6:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2008