ok this sounds wierd but everytime me and my bf have sex i go numb down there i don't get it i don't get off or anything!

hes like 7 inches and not thick at all! that to if a man is thicker does that make a difference on how sex is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think that has anything to do with it alot of woman think the size matters but I believe it is how they use it no matter the size of their tool.

The reason you probably feel this way maybe you have lots on your mind and can't seem to relax and enjoy, the man is easy for them to have sex because that is their thing they just love it and yes they have worries but not like us woman we tend to take it to the next level.

So next time try to plan it out so that you can enjoy it I use to feel this way too until I told myself ok I don't want no other man I love him and I will do what I have to do to make this work out for me.
    so you have to shut all things on your mind and concentrate on having the best orgasm...LOL
    Keep your eyes closed if that helps you don't have to fantasize just so you won't get distracted. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• is that normal y would it do that?
    Anonymous

• Is he using any cream to last longer? They have some numbing agents that can make you numb, too.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes overstimulation can make it numb.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2009