Do you ever feel this way?

It is my fault for waiting til the last minute but I wanted my kids to enjoy their spring break and now I am paying for it. I had plans with the kids but my dh had other plans to do with the family now I am playing catch up...it is such a drag especially when the kids don't want to do their part. I had planned to do some studying in everyday or everyother day but like I said my dh had other plans.
I don't have the patience I don't like it when I feel this way :(

I hate it when things don't work out the way you planned. Don't you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I would not worry about it...Spring Break is just that a mini vacation... I think we all get like this at one time or another.  Next time talk with dh and make the plans together so that you both are on the same page and you won't feel as if you are doing catch-up...

Our Spring break is coming up... we intend to just veg... and take each day as it comes...lol...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I know how you feel, i have so much homework and two test next week. i was supposed to spend the week studying. i dont even know where my books are! UGH!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I do know how you feel because ever time I make plans to do anything someone ruins them so I've given up. But I don't plan stuff for spring break. It's a break, for me and the kids. We do nothing the whole week. We sleep in, stay up late, watch too much TV and play outside if it is nice (usually it's raining). We still have 2 weeks of school before spring break...I'm counting down the days.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2009