Does anyone else get tired of having sex?

I like having the big O. lol But sometimes I just kind of feel like, "yea, yea, we did it before" blah.

I mean I feel like I could go the rest of my life with only a vibrator and be just fine. lol. And I DO love my dh.

Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i wish i could been on bedrest havent had sex in almost 2 months:( but yes before i used to be like oh geeze .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am with you there! Some days I would rather just go to sleep. I love my husband but I am tried. I work 40 hours and take care of my 1 year old and my 4 year old. Sex is ok but I need sleep more some days. And seriously a vibrator is faster. LOL

Anonymous

• Yes. But it's because dh and are having issues. I used to love sex.
    Anonymous

• I do and I'll tell you why.

I go to work and stay there from 9-5. I'm on my feet all day. Then I come home to clean house, take care of the kids, and cook dinner. Honestly, all I want is SLEEP.

Now, if DH got off his ass to help around the house more, I might be more willing. But until that happens, I'm boycotting sex all together. LOL
    Anonymous

• Wish I had that issue LOL.
    Our sex life has gone to the turtles.
    Anonymous

• lol anons.

the vibrator statement is true!!
    i get up at 6:45 in the morning to send the kids to school and then hubby sleeps in and isnt tired like me at night and expects me to stay up later then the kids, no matter how turned on i am, i cant just have the big O anytime, too tired!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• let see my fiance and i spice it up by doing bondage and other fun things during sex to spice it up and i am also surprise that by him working 12-24 hours six days a week he would be too tired for sex? i don't think so, he still wants it everyday three times a night.
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I dont get tired of sex my hubby is damn good but we work all the time and are exhausted by bed time but when we do get to do it I cant get enough he calls me nympho all the time
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2009