Where can I find grocery coupons for things I ACTUALLY need?

And I don't want to have to fill out a MILLION surveys for it.....

AnastaciasMom

Asked by AnastaciasMom at 3:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Be advised that most stores in my area are not accepting coupons printed off the internet now.
    Anonymous

• Really? Why not?
    AnastaciasMom

Answer by AnastaciasMom at 4:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• http://coupons.smartsource.com
    I'm not sure what you "actually need" but they have some decent coupons for things that most people buy.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I know that in my area you can actually go through your local grocery store chain's website. See if they have something you can sign up for without doing surveys!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Contact the companies directly. Go to their website. Call the customer service number and tell them you love their product and would love to be able to purchase it more but money is tight and coupons would be really nice.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• well you can get a coupon for a buy one get one free entree at Ruby Tuesday if you pm me your name and email address, lol.

Stony fields farms has coupons on their websites. Try googling what ever's on your grocery lists
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• consumerqueen.com
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 2:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2009