Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you get unofficial transcripts from community colleges?

can you just go online and print them where it shows your grade is that good enough or do you have to go to admissions to get them???


Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • If you just want an unofficial you can usually print them off online. I know I can print mine. If you want an official you'll probably have to go to the college. Some schools will let you send a fax or email request though. Call the registrars office and ask them what you need to do.

    Answer by Chandra034 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

  • You have to officially request them. The ones you print online are unofficial. They won't except them because how do they know you didn't alter them? There should be a place on the website where it says order official transcripts, or your new school will order them.

    Answer by feesharose at 3:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

  • My husband had to get one for an interview at a college he is applying for. He just went on the website for his previous college and there was a form to print off and either fax or mail in that he could check off official or student transcript. Since it was just for him, he got the student one. Then when he submits his application, he has to request the official transcripts to be sent to the new college.

    Answer by mylittleabby at 3:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2009