funniest prank you pulled?

today my husband got mad and left the house so when he came back i planted a pair of thong underwear hes never seen in in his pocket.... i was supposed to be the one to 'find' it but he found it first and asked me about it and i pretended to be shocked and suspicious. he was like 'wtf i've never seen these before in my life'

i know its mean but soooo funny. i finally confessed and told him thats what he gets for storming out :p

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 4:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was dating my ex-husband he was working so many hours that when he would come to visit, all he would do was sleep on my bed. I got so bored watching him sleep once that I painted his nails bright red. When I woke him up to go to his next job he went to the bathroom and all I heard was him laughing his ass off!, I really thought he would get mad but we ended up laughing for days about it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• lol OMG!!

i can only imagine him thinking "what should i say to her?" my hubby would do that too, pull it out and show me instead of thinking he may be in trouble lol.

i havent really pulled any pranks but my hubby isnt a lier so when he TRYS lieing, it doesnt come out making sense. lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Once when I was pregnant I hid in the closet across from the front door and when my cousin came in I jumped out at her. She was cought so off guard and her expression was so genuine, I laughed so hard I felt like i would go into labor >: )
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Last April 1st my DH was roofing our house. We had a few leaks in the kitchen and one in particular by the skylight. The weather called for storms that night and, sure enough, just as he was leaving to take his son home after a weekend visit, the rain started. He made an off-hand comment that it shouldn't leak, before he left. My boys and I filled a bucket to the top with water and put it under the skylight and told him it leaked the whole time it rained. I could see veins bulging in his forehead!! His face got all red and I had to say "April Fools!!!" before he had a stroke! OMG.... it was funny! As mad as he was, he even admits it was a good one!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My husband and his IT buddies wrote a program that we installed on my sisters computer as soon as she hit the shift key the first time it flashed a message on the screen above some worm/virus being unleashed and it is now crashing your hard drive...the message melts off the screen and the 'blue screen of death' comes up. She went into hyper freak out mode.. "omg,omg..oh SH*T,...what do I do...what do I do... We were laughing so hard when we told her, she was NOT amused..lol. She paid us back though by having a pregnant friend do a dollar store PG test...then she planted it in my sons bathroom, right after he and a date left for the movies...I was about to have a heart attack. She had my youngest son in on it..he came carrying it out saying.."Mom what is this..."
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2009