Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm at a loss

How do i change the thingy on myprofile page that says "Mother of # sassy girls" I can't find it for nothing.

Answer Question

Asked by suhweet1 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • You add or remove a child in you kids info section

    Answer by jhj4ever at 4:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

  • Click Personal Details in that same box.
    You'll be asked for a password to change the name.

    Answer by timelessglass at 4:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

  • Cafemom dropdown arrow click on your kids

    Answer by jhj4ever at 4:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

  • click on personal details on your homepage

    sign in

    click on kids on the left side of the page

    scroll down and you'll see where you can change it


    Answer by momjoy1027 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

  • Hi suhweet1,

    Here's how to change the line of text beside your avatar:

    Click the 'My CafeMom' tab.
    Click the 'Personal Details' button underneath your profile picture.
    Click the 'Your Kids' link on the left side of the page.
    Scroll down and you'll see the section that says 'I'm a Mother to...'
    Click in the text box to type the phrase you want to appear on your profile page. If you decide to leave that box blank, it will default to 'Mother of # kids'.

    |The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

    Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN