So There is alot of Lying going on

We are finding out alot of juicy things now that Obama is in office and the Dems are in charge. Seems everywhere you look there is a tax cheat and a liar. Do you think Congress is really going down this time?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• We need term limits for Repubs and Demos.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Give me a break. You ladies get more out there with you bs every day. What is this a wrestling match? "Your going down" LOL
    Anonymous

• Oh like the republicans don't lie and cheat. What is it with you all. Republicans do the same thing and point fingers at everyone else.
    Anonymous

Glad to see you back with us again, Madam Speaker. How was your flight?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• hehe, good one NP.
    Her flight was luxurious and rather fast.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

I think you need to change your name to alwayspanicking.
    Anonymous

• Who said they didn't? I just said since Obama was elected it was very obvious and it is. I never said REpublicans didn't lie. Come to think of it, I can't think of one in trouble for lying in the past 2 months though. LMAO
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• what lies specifically? and are they worse than the 935 that got us into Iraq?
    Anonymous

• Oh good lord, everything Obama said in his campaign that could have been construed as good for America was a lie. Like transparency for one. 5 days for Americans to read bills? Not even time for congress to read them. The lies congress tells every day about who was blowing off (and still are)Freddy and Fannie debacle . Lying about taxes (to many to name) Dodds most recent lie about not knowing a thing about AIG bonuses. You don't even have to pay attention to know about all this dirty play going on.
    As for Iraq. Bush was told, as was congress these weapons existed by the CIA and FBI from the US And from other countries. It is perfectly understandable that he go with it when so many people from other countries believed it too. God Obama was the only one who didn't care, because he just wants to make nice nice . We all know Sadaam used them on his own people. It's not a stretch to believe he had them.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• They're all a bunch of crooks! It's not specific to either party, lol
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2009