Do you like Pizza? What kind? I love regular and Sicilian.

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answer by snowmom974 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Dominos makes this pizza as one of their American Legends its the philly cheese steak pizza

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• There is this place in my hometown called 9 flags. They are actually a mini golf place, but they sell pizzas at a set cheap price per size, no matter how many toppings. That pizza is AWESOME. I usually get it with pepperoni, ham, and pineapple. Even just plain cheese is pure wonderful from there! And the biggest pizza is $13 no matter what you get on it!

Answer by WillDoDa at 4:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Pizza Hut - pan crust, cheese only

I used to work there (when I was a teenager) and I can tell you the reason why it tastes so darn good is because it has a TON of oil in it....but that hasn't stopped me...yum yum!!!

Answer by summerleigh at 5:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I love pizza! We go to Cici's or Pizza Street. Both are great and very cheap! We love domino's but there's not one close, so we don't get it often.

Answer by Sue41 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Im a huge fan of domino's cheesey bread. But I also love the stuffed crust from pizza hut. You know whats even better? Making your own. They have premade crusts at walmart and all the ingredients you can imagine. I make mine with tons of cheese, pinapples, bacon, chicken, bell peppers, olives. Soooo cheesey and so good!

Answer by serioussifL at 5:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• little caesars[crazy bread!] and we have this great place called glass nickel

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I love my own homemade pizza. As well as papa johns.

Answer by lstrickland at 7:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Italian beef and onion stuffed

Answer by postalmom1967 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009