Has anyone tried Acai Berry?

What are the results?

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I am trying it right now. Purchased my first bottle this week.

Answer by lonelyandscared at 4:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i have heard nothing good about this stuff.

Answer by jambalover at 4:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am on my second bottle and honestly, I think taking vitamins is good. It's tastes terrible and I don't notice a huge surge in energy. Maybe it's good for skin.

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I heard acai berry helps you loose weight but the main thing it is for is to cleanse your body from toxins. I am actually trying it right now havent noticed a huge difference but i do feel more entergetic.

Answer by PrettyUgly at 9:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I just bought the acai berry tea yesterday but have not tried it yet. The juice was too expensive for me right now. The answers on here are interesting considering the 'hype' out there about acai berry.

Answer by missamerica1 at 6:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• my sister n law purchased it, it did nothing but they did take over 180.00 out of her checking account, be careful read the fine print.

Answer by lookin4deals at 1:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2009