braces..

ok ladies i had braces growing my teeth are straight but the problem is they have shifted so i went to a dentist cause when i smile it isnt centered anyways he said the only way to fix it is to get braces six months at the most is all i would have to wear them... im 25 what would ya all do.

WvMommyof3

Asked by WvMommyof3 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would ge tthe invisible braces
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 4:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I had braces as a adult and the migranes went away due to the misalignment but they are full of cavities I would want to know do you get caivties easy the expense afterward is killing us
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I think it would depend on how much it bothers you and if you have the money for it. Braces are expensive. I want braces. I never got them as a kid and really needed them. My front teeth stick out really far and are all compressed. My jaw is misaligned so it pops in and out of the socket constantly and gives me pains. But I can't afford them. Our dental insurance only covers them until you are 19 and only up to like $1500 and I checked and braces for adults usually run $5000+, for the amount of work I need it would probably be closer to $10,000. Maybe some day...if I win the lottery, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2009