Stretch Marks!

I am 22yrs. old and I have a2 y/o son,who I gave birth to @19.I am grateful for him,I love him to death and I'd give the world for him.But I have the worst stretchmarks on my stomach.I know tons of girls family and friend that have none.And 2 years4months after my son's birth I am still asking the question why me?My mom has none gave birth to 2kids and had gained60lbs with me by the time she was 28weeks.My grandmother(mom side) had 12kids NATURALLY!!! and not one stretchmark. I have relatives that have had 2and 3stretchmark free pregnancies, their around my age and I'm still sad and disappointed at the fact that I got them.Not only did I get these horrible marks but I didn't bounce back after wards like they did,and I only gained23lbs. But I'm still carrying around that pudgy stomach I have no one to relate to. Does anyone else feel like their alone in this subject while people around them have no idea what their going through

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Well, everyone's skin elasticity is different. For the belly, have you honestly tried working out? I ask because I have the belly too and situps aren't much help. Have you tried Mederma to minimize the appearance of the stretch marks? Sometimes this helps. But really, many people get them, try not to be so bummed.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Everyones bodies change during pregnancy and I feel for you. I'm sure you're just as beautiful as you always were just keep your head up! I use and sell Avon's ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother . It makes a really huge difference quickly. It won't make them disapear of course but it will fade them and make them look a lot better! The product is worth the money! It also is nice because it helps with cellulite! You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping! Hope that helps you hun! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Im 24 and have a 18month old son i used every cream known to man to prevent getting stretch marks and almost made it, but at the end of my 8th month slowly but surely they came I saw a girl with twins at the doctors office not a mark on her now thats unfair. I feel your blues I cant wear those cute outfits that show your belly and stuff. So don't feel bad I actually see girls that dont give a care about them they were those little outfits and let it all hang out. If you stretch marks are not that bad you can look into lazer treatment to remove them ouch! I saw it on a poster in my docs office.
    ImAlijahsmommy

Answer by ImAlijahsmommy at 2:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I feel like that too. I watched two people who were pregnant around the same time I was and they both bounced back looking like they never had kids, they didn't even get that big in their pregnancies. One of them didn't even get stretch marks and had 2 babies BACK to BACK. As soon as she had the first, she was pregnant with the second. I did NOT lose the weight nor did I get lucky with the marks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2009