Maybe you'll find this question silly..

But I have NO clue what Twilight is. I keep reading everyone talking about how much they love it, and they're going to watch it.. I haven't had cable in years, so..what the heck is it?

MJ_BN_FE

Asked by MJ_BN_FE at 5:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
    A girl named Bella moves to a small, rainy town called Forks to live with her father. She has resigned herself to a miserable time finishing her high school education in the town when she sees the strange but beautiful family of the Cullens. She is drawn to the bronze-haired one, Edward. He acts very oddly towards her, at first giving her a harsh glare.

I'm not spoiling anything by saying (it's on the back cover) she learns he is a vampire, and she falls in love with him.

The main theme of the book is that Bella and Edward have a true love, but it is difficult for them because Edward cannot resist her blood.

Many people are pulled to the book because Edward is the "perfect guy." A lot of teenage girls (I was one of them) use the series as a "self-insert." The Twilight series is addicting but overrated. If you are looking for a fantasy romance to get lost in, this is your book.
    Carley_23

Answer by Carley_23 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• It's a movie about vampires, but it's got a romantic twist to it.. Am I correct fans???
    Anonymous

• A movie or a tv show? for teens or adults??
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• what happened to the other 4:11 poster?
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• def read the books before watching the movie... they're way better!
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• It's a series of books written by Stephanie Meyer about a girl and her vampire boyfriend (haven't read them). They made it into a movie which came out on DVD this week. End of story. Oh and it was originally geared towards teens.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2009