What the heck will i do with my day!?

My husband works 4- close.. My oldest two are with their grandma, and my 18 month is home with me. We have no car, No money.. what will we do all dang day? I spent all day cleaning yesterday.. So other than laundry, I'm done with that. Any Ideas!?

MJ_BN_FE

Asked by MJ_BN_FE at 5:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if it's nice, take baby outside to play for a bit, and get some yard work done..
    if not, you can stay in and play with baby on the floor, pick out a few games, then pick out a movie you haven't seen in a while for yourself and make a night of it.

me and DD are going through all her clothes today to see what still fits and what doesn't, so while she tries on certain clothes to see if they fit we are going to have fun taking pictures, etc. (she's only 14 months and already a girly girl, lol)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• If the weather is nice I'd pack up baby and go for a walk, my dd used to love to walk around the neighborhood in her stroller.
    Anonymous

• Get on the floor and play, put a good movie in at naptime or bedtime and veg out... Make something sweet, cookies, cake etc... Put your baby in the stroller and do some yard work if it's nice..
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 5:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• That's so funny xxhazeldovexx because I'm going through all the clothes on the porch and getting out spring clothes..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 6:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Bake!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2009