What is Isagenix?

Tell me everything you know about it. What does it mean when it talks about being organic (are they certified)? Why are they so secretive on their website? Why don't they list all the ingredients? Tell me, please I need to know.

My husband is interested but I still have some questions. I don't want to ask our rep, because she is a close friend and I don't want problems with our friendship if I don't like it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• they do list the ingredients. click on the product you want (for example, cleanse for life (the actual cleanse drink) and at the bottom of the page there is a blue bar with FAQs, ingredients, etc

I have used this as well as my mom who introduced me to it and we have AMAZING results.  The programs consist of shake days and cleanse days.  on shake days you replace 2 meals with the shake and have a normal "sensible meal"  on the cleanse days you drink the cleanse drink and approved snacks like a hard boiled egg and almonds (if needed).

Oh and  not all the ingredients are organic.  They do use as many organic ingredients as possible, but they do not claim to use all organic ingredients.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 1:03 AM on Mar. 26, 2009