What can i do with my kids this spring break W/ little money?

They will be out all week from school.. I dont want them bored. What can we do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• check out WhoFish.org
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• We go to the library, the park if weather permits, and we try to do crafts with things that we already have around the house. They also like playing board games and doing puzzles.
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 6:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• try a trip to the zoo, that isn't that expensive..
    my family is going on vacation for a few days.. to Gettysburg, PA. Normally we spend about $1000 for that trip. (gas, food, hotel, gift shops, ect, all included in that).
    You can take a trip about anywhere you want.. just budget according to you needs, wants, etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Go Camping. if you have any gear, the state parks are like 12.00 a night and you can get a huge tent with a screen porch at Target for $100. Its so much fun, campfires, fishing, many places rent canoes or paddle boats. There are tons of other families with kids of all ages and you can bring board games
    for after hour and there are bike trails and hiking. I always love camping when I was a kid. Even if it still a bit cold at night, its and excuse to all cuddle under the covers as a family.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• State Parks normally have free nature hike tours and you can fish and bring a picnic lunch.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• take them to a park or a playground, play kickball.
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2009