Who is sick of rude anonymous post?

And who is sick of hearing the excuse....I don't want physco's pming me? Prove that it has happened, I mean surely these rude assaults are in your email...Right?

It is getting old seeing the rude abnoxious things anonymous poster post. Either post respectfully or don't post at all.

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 6:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Did I miss something.. Is there a certian post your refering to?
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Post respectfully or not at all? Are you serious? You conservatives attack and name call non stop. When you stop attacking and calling Democrats names, we will repond in kind.
    Anonymous

• I havn't said anything that I have to hide over. But I have seen some BS posted anonymously that is well just taking up cyber space. If you want to say say it proud stop being a little coward hiding behind the anonymous button.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 6:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I post anon sometimes...and sometimes not. Personal pref. Are they being rude....or just disagreeing with you vehemently? And really, we are all grown ups...well, most of us....just ignore it if it is truly rude.  It's like a 2 yr old in a tantrum, the more attention you give them, the longer the tantrum.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• did i miss something?
    i have had idiots write me stupid messages but oh well .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• but then there is like lorikeet being called out earlier,some just want to avoid that kind of stuff.

Anonymous

• Hey Momof 0304040...I THOUGHT some of your posts looked familiar!!! LMAO!

wink

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• oh ok I understand that.. but ppl love drama so its never gonna end.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• heehee...just wanna leave ya guessing sometimes!! lol
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Nobody cares if they disagree, I personally welcome our differences, but everytime I jump on and see anonymous post it's like talking to a group of people with no faces. And generally they are rude obnoxious comments not always but most of the time.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 6:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009