looking for birth control

I am very sensitive to birth control and had taking it years ago after trying many different types and kinds. After 2 kids I need to go back on something. I don't want an IUD, too freaky for me. what are some that you ladies like. I am thinking about the novaring(sp)

missv66

Asked by missv66 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Health

• Oh no I got prego on the nuva ring. TMI but when me and my hubby would do it he would feel it and he said it freaked him out. I have the Inplanon and it feels great to me. I mean three years and you dont have to worry about taking it out. But its really up to you.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Listen, I did not want any kids so I take the pill. Nothing should be to freaky if it works.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 6:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I have it in my arm. Well it didn't work thats why I said not to try it but if you want to go on the pill fo Fencom.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i just take femcon the pill. ive tried a bunch and this is the first one that didnt fuck with me. but it depends on your hormones which would be best for you. i had to try about 6 b4 stikin with this one. lol good luck
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My daughter hates BC, but after the birth of her daughter we told her she HAD to go on some sort of BC once she checked out okay at her 6 week OB visit. She did a lot of research and decided on the shot she has to get every 3 months. She just picks it up at the pharmacy, drives over to the OB office for them to inject it, and that's it for another 3 months.
    Let me tell you, she didn't want the pill because she's forgetful, she didn't want anything implanted inside of her and she didn't want to insert anything herself. She refuses to use condoms because she doesn't like the feel of them. Can you now understand how she got pregnant in the first place? We just want to be sure she doesn't get pregnant again until she's on her own and in a steady job. A good relationship would help, too.
    Anonymous