Marker on door?

How can I remove green magic marker from my daughter's bedroom door? She drew a picture of me on it... and it won't come off...

I've tried Pine-Sol so far... it lightened it but did not remove it completely, and before anyone says to use a Magic Eraser, I don't have one, or any money to buy one :D

Thanks for any suggestions!!

Sahminky

Asked by Sahminky at 6:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• lol i have tried nail polish remover when nothing else works, might just dull the paint though, so use at your own risk...rofl Good luck~
    krubalc

Answer by krubalc at 6:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• try WD-40, i know it sounds weird but that stuff is great for getting out marker and sticky residue from glue or tapes or gum
    simonssuperhero

Answer by simonssuperhero at 11:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• GooGone but it might take off the paint
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• The Mr Clean magic earser!! When my first son was born we moved to a different town and the apartment we rented had a perment maker line on the closet door, the lady said she tryed everything. Well one day we was at walmart buying stuff and I seen the earser so I thought I will just give it a try its only a couple dollars got home followed the instructions and it came right off!!
    Anonymous