would it be cruel to name my baby Braxton if its a boy? I LOVE the name but the last name would be Santos... i grew up with the initals BM.. and it wasnt too bad but would BS be bad?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think it is a cute name . i wwouldnt worry about the initals . my daughters initals are gonna be GEO lol . that was a crappy car and people already joke but oh well .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• No a lot of people have cthose initials. Do you think he would be the only one?
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 6:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• dont let his initials change your mind on what you like. Im sure you are going to give him a middle name so it wouldnt really be BS. I think the name is super cute!
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• love the name. go for it!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• okay i think i'm missing something here... why would b and s not be so good together???
    haha i probably sound really ignorant because you are all like "oh, BS! never mind those
    initials!" anyways, i vote call the little guy braxton if that's the name you love :)
    Zezette

Answer by Zezette at 7:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• its ur choice dont let it change ur mind my initials r B.J. .......lol my crul mom .......lol
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I think the name is great and I wouldn't worry about the initials.  If you can come up with a cute middle name that starts with a U, they can be BUS.  Regardless of the middle name, it will break up the B and the S.  My son's initials are RGOD and his dad's initials are DAD, lol.

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 2:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2009