• In the Spotlight:

Explicit Relationship Question!

This is a delicate topic for me, and I'm too embaressed to talk to my Dr. about it. I'm in a loving relationship with a man of just five months now, and it's going great. He loves to have anal sex with me every time. We start out vaginal with different positions and I love it. I even love the anal sex. I've never done it on such a regular basis, though. I'm wondering if there are any health risks I need to be concerned about. I know the obvious ones~but anything else? Sometimes I even let him "finish inside me. Please don't think I'm sick~ I just happen to love my sex life. If there is a nurse who could answer that would be great. Any open-minded answers would be appreciated. Thanks!

Peggy1984

Asked by Peggy1984 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Whoever said yuck needs to grow up and give it a try. Anal is great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• not that i know of but dont put his stick back in your vagina after anal sex................lol it could cause a major infections
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• well im not a nurse but i did however experience the nasty side effects...i got a fisher...for those of u hu dont kno what that is its a tear in your intestines that hurts all the time and you bleed alot. plus it can depstry the musles over time so its harder and hard to hold in bowel movements whn theres not a bathroom, plus he could end up with an std or sti. and then u could get it because your intestines are full of bacteria that can cause damage. it can cause hemeroids and extreme lower abdomen pain. it also messes with ur natural digestive tract but pushing the fecies up into your small intestines which can make you sick. this is how my dr explained it to me. i gave up after i heard tear in my intestines. lol
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Uh, yeah there is dangers of which you should have read about before you got into this situation. It's definately not something you should be doing all the time. What exhell said is right.. however, it's called a fissure... Anal fissures are very painful. The bacteria issue is the biggest issue of all... It leads to some major infections as well as muscle loss, which is very bad news. I would suggest you talk to this guy to try to go back to a more normal sex regimine.
    Anonymous

• I also want too add that just because he is enjoying it, it does not make it something you have to do.. You do have to draw the line sometimes as to how much you will do for this man. Think of it this way, and I don't mean to be graphic.. is he going to still want to have sex with you when you cannot control your anus muscles and are unable to hold back a bowel movement? It WILL happen, and that's not something I think either of you will enjoy. The anus is simply not made for this type of activity, no matter how much you want to believe it is.
    Anonymous

• anon. she said that she LIKES it too. No one is doing it for someone else. I also like anal and it really helps to use lube (KY Jelly works good). Don't force anything, take it slow. I have been having anal for almost a year and have had NO problems, my BM's are fine too. The feeling you get with anal is not something you can get with vaginal sex. You really aren't supposed to go from anal to vaginal or vice versa. You can get small tears and it may bleed a little, there is risk of infection (you can get infections from vaginal sex too). If you are comfortable having anal sex then more power to you. It doesn't make you a bad person. Just be careful and enjoy your wonderful sex life.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Maybe just don't do it so often, the streching that occurs could become problematic for you as you age.
    But even though it's embarassing, you should really talk to your Dr or OBGYN they know a bit more than us ladies :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• yuck!
    Anonymous

• hemorrhoids, fissures, but most important don't go from anal back to vag or you carry the bacteria in there.
    Anonymous