Ice Cream Man

Does the Ice Cream Man come by your house in the summer? There's a few here and the main one just came before for the first time this year. Of course, I had to get my kids it and me. I spent $10. Too funny. He lets me run up a tab in summer. I don't get it every day. Maybe twice a week.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In my old neighborhood, yes we had an ice cream man during the summer almost every day. He was really nice and all the kids loved him. I spent about $2 a pop. Literally. LOL.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• We have one but he's creepy so we don't use him. We just buy our own ice cream.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• We moved to our new house in Aug and I don't think an ice cream man comes here. But, at our old house we had one come by and his truck was kinda run down with weird music playing (different than usual ice cream trucks). If I hadn't seen him actually hand out ice cream I would think that it was just some pedaphile driving around trying to get kids to come up to the truck(which he could have been). I never actually told my kids what it was so I guess since it didn't look like the ones on TV they never put it together...lol.
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 6:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• We had one where we lives in Ohio. A lady drove it. But we live in Wisconsin now, and I havent seen one yet.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i have not seen a ice cream truck in ten years ,im from chicago and moved to small town .have one for me ok
    postalmom1967

Answer by postalmom1967 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2009