What kind of laundry detergent do you use for your baby?

I was wondering what kind of laundry detergent you mommy's use for your babies? I am using dreft right now and I buy it at Sam's Club but all the laundry detergents are way cheaper and do more loads. I just want something that won't irritate my baby's skin since their skin is so delicate. My baby is 3 months old right now. Please suggest a laundry detergent brand that you love to use on your baby's clothes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use Dreft and only Dreft...the way I look at it they make it for a baby so that's what I use. I don't want to take the chance and I would rather cut back on my things to provide the best for her.
    Anonymous

• i use Seventh Generation, its all natural and doesnt irritate my daughters skin at all...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I use whatever is in the house, you don't need anything special for babies skin. If you do use something different and then find that it does irritate her skin that switch to a different brand. But you dont NEED to use dreft. I never have and I never will
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 6:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• We used Dreft when he was little... now we just use the same as with our clothes.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Honestly, use whatever you want. If you notice that your baby has sensitive then stop & use Dreft (it doesn't do very well at getting the stains out though).
    ours

Answer by ours at 6:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• You know people say dreft but I am not to sure you need anything special I think it is more of a way to make money on. My girls are almost 4 yrs and 14 months and the only time I used dreft was when my first was born because I got it from a lady at my baby shower, but after it was gone then I used whatever we used. I don't use the same laundry soap. We use whatever is on sale and both my girls skin is perfictly fine
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I never used special laundry soap for my babies clothes. I use the same detergent for all of us. I do go with one that is dye and fragrance free.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I have never used dreft. I have always used Tide
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Dreft Is the best and I know its exp but I quit using it when he got a little over a year old. I used nothing else.
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• It's outdated from a time washers did not rinse out soap very well.just use reg.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2009