what can i do for swollen feet? cause im too far along to lay on my back and put them up :$

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 6:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• can you sit and put them up ?
    what worked for me was warm compress on the swollen parts .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• You can still put them up, just prop your back up and prop them up... or just sit and put them up. Make sure you are drinking water and try to rest for a while
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• yeah you can still put them up, just lay at an angle and not FLAT on your back.. put some pillows behind you and a bunch under your feet. also cut back on sodium eat some water too...

also heat isnt the best thing when you are swelling.. like sweating and being in the sun so cut that out as well...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I know it is early in the year but if you have the option go get into a pool or a hottub with the heat turned off. The bouyancy (sp?) of the water helps wonders, I love going swimming when I am pregnant, but mine have always been due late in the summer.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2009