I know this is probably a common question, but I want advise from you moms

My son is 3 & 1/2 months old & eats 8oz every 5-6 hours. Lately he has been crying after he's finished like he's still hungry (he's right where he should be in weight, but he's growing fast & already 26 inches). I don't want to feed him anymore than I have been because honestly the bottle only goes to 9oz haha. How many of you ladies have used rice cereal before 4 months & how would I go about giving it to him?

ours

Asked by ours at 6:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My doctor told me to give it to my DD in a bowl mixed with some formula or water.... and she said it was fine if i wanted to give it to her a couple weeks before she was 4 months old.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 6:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i give my ceral a week beforre he 4 mths. he went through the same thing. i could never figure out y he was always so hungry. then igave him rice cereal and started sleeping through the night
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2009