Any of you that have PCOS gotten pregnant without any help(fertility drugs)?

I some how got very lucky with my first son and I had PCOS back then as well but this time around Im having to use fertility drugs. Have any of you with this got pregnant without any help and then had a hard time second time round?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The first it took us 2 years to concieve. We went through 6 rounds of clomid. I ovulated 3 times. About 8-9 months after my last dose, I made an appt with the Reproductive endocrinologist and they did an u/s and saw I was about to ovulate. Only time in 2 years I ovulated on my own and I concieved. This time It took us 18 months, surgery, and fertility drugs. Good luck. Have you had your tubes checked? I had a large cyst that was blocking my tube. Although they are mostly in your ovaries, they can move to your tubes.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• It took us exactly 2 years to get pregnant.. I tried femara, clomid, and ovidryl.. and nothing.. and 2 months after getting off all the medicine, I conceived on my own.. If you want to conceive and you are overweight or underweight, i'd try losing or gaining.. The Dr told me that any change in weight would cause an ovulation ..
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009