Anybody planning anything exciting soon?

I am looking forward to my trip to the Great Wolf Lodge in May for my kids birthdays, and we are planning to make the drive to Canada before June since after June you will be required to have a passport. We live in Washington state with the military and have never been to Canada so it should be interesting!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 7:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm "stalking" NKOTB again this summer & buying a house.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Going to St. Thomas next month!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 7:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I'm having a baby in June... other than that - nothing exciting. No vacations, no trips, nothing fun, until June we are getting ready for a baby and after June taking care of her.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 7:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• On May 3rd is my son's Communion and on May 12th is my older son's Confirmation. Busy. Busy.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• just got back from cancun mexico never been there its beautiful.
    postalmom1967

Answer by postalmom1967 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• March 27th! My 21st birthday!! Have a few good concerts coming up that I am going to. Family vacay to Seaside Heights. And then at the end of june just me and my fiance are spending a whole week in Seaside baby free!!
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Well I don't know how SOON this would be considered but we are planning a trip to New Zealand and Australia for a good part of November this year ( That is spring down under)

Have lots planned including a cruise. We are planning to move there in the next 10 years so this is sort of a trip to scout the area, meet my husby's side of the family and just have fun.
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 11:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My sons will be graduating HS in June and starting college in the fall. Both are exciting in a sad teary kind of way.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 12:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Going to see the new family addition at the hospital!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:00 AM on Mar. 22, 2009