Posted in "pregnancy".

Please no nasty comments, I'm not trying to trick my husband.

How do I make my husband feel better about having another child with me? We both love our son very much & I know that I want to try for a girl & wanted to start trying when Dresden is 4 months old, but he's not sure. He wants to wait, but I don't think that it's that fair considering I'm the one that will be taking care of both of them, it's my body, & I won't get a reduction (thanks to my mom, I'm stuck with back problems due to big boobs) until I have my second child so that I can for sure breastfeed again.

I definitely respect his opinion, I just want to reassure him that it will be fine, we have the money & I want him to be ready with me. I just think it's better to have them closer together so that we don't have a bunch of baby stuff hanging around forever & they're closer in age as well. I've done everything from sweet talking him, to stating the facts.

ours

Asked by ours at 7:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sadly this is something only you two can talk about...Even though its your body, it will also affect his life and choices. He may feel like he has a lot on his plate right now...My bf wants another when our baby is 6 months but i dont want one THAT soon.....

so its basically something you two have to talk about on your own. :-\
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2009