Abdominal band to shrink post-partum belly?

Hi - does anyone know anything about "belly bands" that promise to assist in bringing tone back to a post-partum belly? Any specific brand you suggest?

jakesmom2233

Asked by jakesmom2233 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Hi - I don't know about belly bands, but I do recommend a more natural and healthy way to decrease belly fat. I suggest trying TAIslim, a new weigtht lose solution guaranteed to help you lose adbominal fat and everyone taking it is seeing immediate results.This is not a fly by night product - this is a medically proven solution and I recommend this because I know it works and it is worth trying. Please visit www.gobucs.taislim.com to learn more and contact me anytime with questions. 631-816-8518.
    Cakes524

Answer by Cakes524 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2009