Post-partum belly-shrinking bands

Hi - does anyone know anything about "belly bands" that promise to assist in bringing tone back to a post-partum belly? Any specific brand you suggest?

jakesmom2233

Asked by jakesmom2233 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• WTH? Get a balance ball and do some crunches! I'm 40 and I have two kids and abs like Bruce Lee.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I have always been active and toned pre-pregnancy and got back to my pre-pregnancy weight after my first child. I have heard that in ADDITION to ab workouts, this could help. It was just a question.
    jakesmom2233

Answer by jakesmom2233 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• im not sure, ive never heard of it, but i would try it if i were you, whats there to loose but a few bucks. if you can afford it GO FOR IT!!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• These are much more common in other countries than in America. They do work but they wont "tone up your belly." All they do is assist your uterus and support your muscles/back while things attempt to shift back to normal. Tauts has a really good belly band. Brooke Burke used it so it MUST be good right? :o)
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 1:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2009