carrying low...and in pain!

I am 22 weeks with my second child. Its a boy this time, and I have heard some people say they carried boys lower. My back constantly hurts and so does the bones "down there". I try laying on my side, rocking my hips,walking,soaking in hot water,taking tylenol, but nothing seems to help ease off the pain.Anyone have any suggestions on what may help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• walking and rocking your hips and laying on your side will make it worse. :(

try laying with pillows under your hips and changing positions often...try takinga warm bath too...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i feel you i was this same way when i was pergnant with my son the only thing i found to help was taking a bath other than that you just have to deal with it good luck and congrats on the pregnancy
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• im 22 weeks along with a boy and this is my first. the only thing that works for me is a warm bath, if it gets really bad i take tylenol. if these dont work for you try a heating pad just dont lay on it to long and drink plenty of water before because it can dehydrate your muscles. but it works also. i hope you feel better
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i prego with my 3rd son but im carrying kinda in the middle lol i having alot of pains too in my pelvic area. my doctor told me to stand up and bend back.
    Anonymous

• carring low has nothing to do with boy or girl im pregnant with a girl and im carring lower then i did with my son .
    i would say try a nice warm bath and lots of pillows id say something to your dr the next time too. when mine had got really bad with the pain my dr gave me somethng to help .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am pregnant with a girl and by the end of the day, I can't walk! My lower back hurts so badly. If it's really bad, I use a heating pad, that seems to help. Also, sitting helps me more than laying down does. Laying down feels ok after awhile, but not right away and then trying to get up is next to impossible.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 8:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I'm also having a girl and carrying lower than i did with my son. It doesn't get any better, you have a ways to go. I'm 38w 3d and can hardly stand the pain but I know it will be worth it! I use a pillow between my legs, a heating pad on low for my back, tylenol and massage...Maybe a warm bath would help as well, I also found swimmin to be comforting, all the pressure is off in the water. GL! Hang in there
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• If you can, find a massage therapist who knows how to do pregnancy massage. Also acupunture is very helpful as well as seeing a chiropractor. I've also had friends who said that water aeorbics has helped with loosing muscles due to the low impact
    MommyCordova

Answer by MommyCordova at 12:27 AM on Mar. 22, 2009