What is the diffence between having a wedding in a church then in a chapel?

In a church you get married before God and is blessed by the father of the church but a chapel I believe it is the same thing only smaller I guess.
It is just as pretty and simple and alot cheaper am I right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• well i have a even cheaper version for you...i skipped the chapel and the church and got married at the local jail house since thats where the magistrate is...i know some people think oh wow its not the same but i was married before god....and the friends that went as witnesses...plus it only cost me 50 bucks verses many many thousands....and you know we are just as married as anyone that gets married in a church or a chapel...good luck
    Anonymous

• My grandma told ALL my family we got married in a bar... It was actually th VFW, and there was a small bar across the hallway... we had a judge perform the service, but we were married before God. It doesn't mean any less to me than getting married in a church.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2009