Any tips on what I can do special for my husband today?

He is working and I really am missing him. Have any tips on what I can do so that I can show him how much he is missed and appreciated when he gets home? G rated, or otherwise. Thank you.

bellasrose71008

Asked by bellasrose71008 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him you love him and missed him while he was away, but let him know that you appreciate how hard he works to give you guys a better life.....Have food waiting for him, don't ask him to run any errands before he gets home...... Tell him to sit down and relax.... rub his feet even... if your brave!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Just as he walks in the door grab him and hold him tightly and tell him you have missed him and you want to cherish the moment. Hold him like you have never held him, he might want to shower first but I know it is not the same you want to do it right then and there (the loving feeling that is) the rest could wait til tonight :)

Any way I feel this way sometimes but then that loving feeling is gone it is weird how it comes and goes, you can love them one minute then the next he can stay out for just alittle longer...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Mine wants a beer when he gets home usually.
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• if you will be asleep leave him a little note or if he showers right away put it in the bathroom anywhere as long as he isnt next to you reading int
    Anonymous